i wanted to share a really easy diy project for updating your little one’s closet. in 5 simple steps, you can create a unique article of clothing for your little one. all you need is a clothing item of choice, potato, and fabric paint.
pair of pants
1. cut a potato in half and use a knife to cut out your desired shape
2. dip your potato in fabric paint
3. lay your jeans out flat and make sure you wipe any excess paint off of the potato stamp with a qtip
4. start stamping. dip the potato in the paint between each stamp
5. that’s it…let your pants dry and you’re done!